Lavender Calendula Baby Powder
An all natural baby powder made with botanicals and clays
Are you a parent looking for a baby powder that is safe for your family? Many people ask “What is the best talc free baby powder that will not only be healthy, but offer additional benefits to our skin?”
There are many powders out there to choose from, so it can get a bit confusing. Many of the natural powders contain cornstarch or arrowroot powder. We’ve stayed away from those two ingredients mostly because the starches can actually feed the yeast in diaper yeast rash. We wanted ingredients that were not only absorbent, but that also helped heal the skin.
* Bentonite Clay – Known to be softening and moisturizing, while absorbing toxins from the skin. Helps heal skin irritation.
* Chamomile – Anti-fungal, antibacterial. Great for sensitive skin and helps fight inflammation. Soothing to the skin with excellent healing abilities.
* Lavender – Antiseptic and anti-fungal. Helps speed healing and reduce scarring. Also, helps fight skin inflammation.
* Calendula – Helps soothe inflamed skin. Softening. Anstiseptic and anti-bacterial.
* Kaolin Clay – Absorbent. Helps soothe skin irritations & sensitivities.
* Oats – Helps soothe burns and skin irritation. Gentle to the skin. Helps remove redness and balance moisture.
We’ve taken these beneficial ingredients and ground them into a fine herbal powder that’s not only absorbent, but also beneficial to the skin.
NOT just for babies! Adults can use this as a body powder to stay fresh.
Around the house……… sprinkle powder in those smelly sneakers or onto carpets before vacuuming.
4oz. sifter bottle
See our Diaper Balm page to learn more about the causes of diaper rash.